Nov. 21, 2022
The Resort area of Baldwin County (which includes all of Orange Beach and Fort Morgan, plus everything in Gulf Shores that is South of AL-180) reported an average sales price for last month at $652,233 – a 12.9% increase from the previous year. Listings spent an average of 52 days on market (DOM) compared to 30 days in October 2021. And the Resort market added 189 new listings to its inventory, which is a 26.2% decrease in new inventory from last year.
- Residential Properties sold in October 2022: 89
- Average Sales Price: $600,229
- Average Days on Market: 55
- Average Sales Price Change from October 2021: Increased 11%
- Residential Properties sold in October 2022: 75
- Average Sales Price: $615,455
- Average Days on Market: 43
- Average Sales Price Change from October 2021: Increased 4.2%
Note: Introducing our new website – Try out these new links:
We are very excited about launching it and are confident it will be a terrific tool for you.