October is in the books and comparing year over year sales for Homes, Condos and Townhomes in our MLS some numbers jump out:
- The number of listings sold were up 10/8% compared to last year.
- The average median sales price through October increased 4.5% compared to last year.
- The average median sales price this year was $220,000.
- The number new listings for sale in October were down 8% over last year.
- The average price per listing though was up 3.4% over last year.
- The average list price was $244,900.
Summary: Overall October was a pretty strong month which was good because two of the previous three months showed decreases in the median sales prices. This is a very broad view if you would like more specific information simply click on a link below:
Panama City Condo Sales
If you would like sales statistics for a category that is not shown simply send me an email at JohnMoran@AtTheBeachTeam.com and I will send you an email report back.